We offer used, reconditioned and remanufactured fillers and cappers when available. Please check back from time to time for an updated inventory, or contact Filler Specialties with your request.
Filler Specialties will consider trade-in of your existing filler/capper toward the purchase of new equipment. Contact us for more information.
Model GWFS248 (1LB Series) with many options which include:
- Screw infeed with stainless steel 2:1 gearbox for smooth transfer from incoming conveyor to the infeed star
- Upgraded ESL filling valves
- CIP (clean in place) hardware
- Product level control for the filler bowl
- Cap sorting and feeding equipment
- No cap detection in the cap chute
- Power raising/lowering of the filler bowl, and capper, perimeter safety cable, along with all standard features.
- This machine was built in 2006 and is setup to run gallon bottles with the SC2 cap (press on cap with pull tab).
This machine is ready to produce as is, and can also be configured to run additional bottles sizes.
This machine can also be re-configured to run screw caps with a variety of bottle size options. This filler is capable of running up to 150 gallons per minute, and up to 225 half pint bottles per minute. Contact us at 616-772-9235 or firstname.lastname@example.org