ESL (extended shelf life), CIP (clean-in-place) filling valves
Field-proven and featuring patented design, Filler Specialties ESL valves can be cleaned in place, saving valuable time and improving cleanliness. Commonly used for dairy, juice, and pharmaceutical/nutraceutical filling applications, Filler Specialties ESL valves have become the valve of choice.
- No slip joints for improved sanitation and cleanability
- Clean in place (CIP) without daily removal
- Incorporate field-proven sanitary fittings
- Externally mounted via single fitting
- Double or single diaphragm configurations available
- Can be used for hot fill applications